3 Merrigum Court, Doncaster
Recently Renovated And Spacious Home In Excellent Location
A Must To Inspect!
Be captivated by this three (3) bedroom plus study home in a sought after locale of Doncaster. Gracefully positioned in a quiet street, this home is the essence of spacious living with convenience. It has close proximity to East Doncaster Secondary College & Doncaster Gardens Primary School and all the convenient amenities in Westfield Doncaster Shopping Centre. With easy access to Eastern Freeway and Eastlink, this home is fully renovated and is well presented to meet the needs of any family. With floorboards throughout, the abundance light flowing into the home brings out the spaciousness and charm of its interior. There is a spacious living area, complimented by a well-defined kitchen/meals area which opens out to a big backyard, perfect for any family or social entertainment. The kitchen is storage rich and is well equipped with near new stainless steel appliances, most ideal for the family chef. The internal laundry has space possibilities. The master bedroom has ensuite and built in robes. The other two (2) bedrooms with built in robes plus bedroom/study option are serviced by a central bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC facility. This home continues to impress with central heating and cooling, double car port and a garden shed.
Lawn maintenance is included in the lease of the property.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has