8 Marilyn Crescent, Ringwood
SOLD - $950,000
Lucky Number 8 & Slightly Elevated!
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Oozing street appeal with manicured gardens and arched windows, this fashionable family home unfolds to a light-filled interior, which dazzles with polished hardwood floors and fresh neutral tones. You’ll be proud to entertain in the spacious lounge and dining zone (with air conditioning unit for added comfort), accompanied by a gourmet timber-topped kitchen and a casual meals domain.
Sliding doors provide direct access to the backyard where there’s a sizeable veggie patch and a paved patio for entertaining or relaxing with friends. Children and pets alike will relish the yard space on offer, which is generously sized and large enough to accommodate a potential home extension if desired (subject to council approval).
Back inside, considered family accommodation sees three robed bedrooms placed alongside two beautifully renovated bathrooms, including a fully tiled ensuite to the master. Further features include an updated laundry, ducted heating, solar panels, a remote double garage and shed plus a complete roof restoration with new guttering.
An idyllic treed setting with desired zoning for Kalinda Primary School and Melba College only adds to the appeal of this family-friendly home. Close to Yarra Valley Grammar and Luther College, it is slightly elevated on 693sqm (approx.), a leisurely stroll from a bus stop and the Mullum Mullum Creek Trail. Local shops and cafés are also within walking distance, while Eastland, EastLink, Costco and Ringwood Station are all nearby.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has