2 Yardley Court, Forest Hill
SOLD - $1,050,000
Poised for Possibility
This superb 582sqm (approx.) site could be perfect for many things. As a family home there is great potential for a revamp enhancing the existing character and flexible spaces inside, capitalising on a quiet cul-de-sac position, which is a short walk from Parkmore Primary School and zoned for Forest Hill College. Easy access to nearby Forest Hill Chase, Brentford Square, EastLink and public transport only adds to the appeal.
From an investment perspective, prospective landlords can expect healthy returns with the current residence ideal to let. Featuring a classic three-bedroom, one-bathroom layout complemented by a large living area and modern kitchen, with additional features including polished floorboards, ducted heating and air conditioning.
Developers may also be swayed with the generous allotment boasting wide frontage, suitable for the development of two side-by-side townhouses (subject to council approval).
Whatever your real estate dreams, this versatile offering is ready to reward.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has