16/7-9 Archibald Street, Box Hill
Neat, Tidy and Perfectly Located!
Located in a quiet street right in the heart of Box Hill we have on offer this neat, tidy and spacious apartment perfect for all!
Light and bright throughout, this spacious apartment offers an open plan living, dining and kitchen area which integrates to an expansive balcony. The property also consists of 1 robed bedroom serviced by a semi-ensuite bathroom.
Other property features include; new floorboards, newly painted, European laundry, single car space and storage cage.
Enjoy the convenience of bus and tram services, Box Hill Train Station, Box Hill TAFE and Hospital, Deakin University and the Eastern Freeway for a seamless workday commute.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has