43 Bishop Street, Box Hill
Renovated home in the heart of Box Hill
Perfectly located in a quiet street in the center of box hill, just minutes from Box Hill shopping Centre, Box hill Station, Box Hill High school, library, Box Hill Hospital and more.
Stunning finishes and full of natural light, this most recently renovated house boasting two large bedrooms with built in robes. Spacious lounge room with a split system. Classic kitchen with gas stove, electric oven and meals area leading to a separate dining room/study room. Bathroom with separate bath and shower. The back sunroom facing a low maintain and gorgeous backyard.
Other features include;
* Polished timber floorboards throughout
* Gas ducted heating
* Large backyard with a shed
* Ample parking space
* Separate toilet and laundry
* Close to shops, schools, an abundance of amenities and public transport
Please be noted that the fireplace in lounge room is not offered as part of tenancy.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has