3 Chivers Court, Warranwood
Resort-Style Family Living & Entertaining
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
This four-bedroom plus study residence is the very definition of luxury family living. Beautifully encased in an 882sqm (approx.) garden setting with a brilliant northerly aspect, its sought-after single-level layout enjoys plentiful natural light. Superbly located in a quiet cul-de-sac, within close proximity of Warranwood Primary and the Melbourne Rudolf Steiner School, with Eastland, bus services and parks also nearby.
Low maintenance gardens introduce the home, stylishly renovated inside and out to meet modern family needs. Floating hybrid laminate floors feature throughout the formal lounge, adjoining study/home office and the open-plan living area, which is warmed by a cosy Coonara heater.
The stone-topped kitchen will delight those who love to cook, well-appointed with high quality stainless-steel appliances and a large walk-in pantry. From here, double doors open to the alfresco deck for a seamless entertaining experience, overlooking the sparkling in-ground swimming pool where endless summer fun is guaranteed.
Innovative accommodation sees a sumptuous master retreat equipped with a walk-through robe to ensuite, while the children’s bedrooms have built-in robes and share a contemporary family bathroom with separate WC.
Climate-controlled for year-round comfort with gas ducted heating and evaporative cooling, this detailed family home is brimming with desirable extras including a double lock-up garage, 5kw solar system and extensive under-house storage.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has