13/59 Mt Dandenong Road, Ringwood East
Stylishly Renovated Unit
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Situated in a boutique block with a large garden courtyard and lock-up garage, this stress-free unit is perfect for first-time buyers, downsizers or investors.
Beautifully renovated throughout, the home flaunts a fresh and flowing interior that showcases an open-plan living/dining zone with a high-end kitchen that includes glossy splashbacks and premium appliances such as a built-in microwave and warming drawer. From here, step out to the alfresco deck where there’s ample space for relaxation or entertaining, including a beautifully lawned area and shed.
Boasting two generous bedrooms both with built-in robes as well as a stylish, on-trend, fully-tiled central bathroom replete with a skylight, dual vanity, under-tile heating, separate shower and bath.
Additional luxuries to this stunning home include climate control with floor heating as well as split system heating/cooling, double-glazed windows and dual roller blinds.
There’s absolutely nothing left to do other than enjoy a privileged lifestyle close to Eastland, EastLink, Maroondah Hospital, Ringwood East Train Station and Ringwood East Shopping Village. This exceptional unit is also moments from Tintern Grammar and within the desired zoning for Ringwood Secondary College and Eastwood Primary School.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has