24A Alexander Road, Warrandyte
Resort-style magnificence on a grand scale for an exclusive Warrandyte lifestyle, this architect-designed oasis is poised on 5217sqm (approx.) of beautifully landscaped grounds with a glorious panoramic outlook. A practical single-level layout offers over 70 squares (approx.) of luxury living space that culminates in a show-stopping outdoor domain comprised of an in-ground pool, mod-grass tennis court and a stylish alfresco terrace amidst Paul Bangay designed gardens.
Purpose-built with exceptional attention to detail, the home expertly meets and exceeds the demands of today’s modern families, featuring a lavish selection of incredibly spacious living and dining areas such as a theatre room, games room and study. Three of the main living zones are treated to their own fireplace, while all benefit from spectacular views and the service of a state-of-the-art kitchen flaunting stone bench tops and premium Miele appliances including a coffee machine and dishwasher.
Family accommodation will impress the most discerning of buyers. There are four bedrooms in total, with the main fit for a king boasting a chic twin vanity spa ensuite and a large walk-in robe. A further two bedrooms also come equipped with their own ensuites and built-in storage, while the fourth bedroom enjoys use of the family bathroom and powder room.
Mastering a striking synergy between size and sophistication, this breathtaking family haven is fitted out with a comprehensive list of extras including a remote-controlled four-car garage, sauna, split system cooling, hydronic heating, ducted vacuuming and zoned surround sound together with CCTV security, programmable lights, a 20kw solar power system and an eco-friendly grey watering system.
A veritable escape from the everyday, located in a sought-after cul-de-sac that’s both peaceful and private. Warrandyte High School, public transport and local parklands are within easy walking distance, with The Pines Shopping Centre and Warrandyte Village accessible by car.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has