19 Barooga Drive, Wonga Park
SOLD - $2,050,000
Grand Family Living & Entertaining
Poised on an acre (approx.) of enchanting grounds, this luxury five-bedroom single-level family residence is set within an exclusive cul-de-sac.
Highlighted by parquetry floors, a modern colour palette and plentiful natural light, the interior is cleverly configured: the parents’ retreat-style quarters offers a veritable escape from the everyday with a spacious walk-in robe, luxurious twin vanity ensuite with spa and private verandah access. The children’s bedrooms all include built-in robes and share a sleek main bathroom with separate WC.
The most avid of chefs will appreciate the gourmet kitchen; situated at the very heart of the home, it flaunts premium European stainless-steel appliances, stone surfaces and a generous walk-in pantry for a seamless cooking experience.
Free-flowing formal and informal living areas embrace the outdoor recreational features, enjoying scintillating views through large walls of glass. The solar-heated, salt-water in-ground pool, bordered by exquisite gardens and an alfresco, is perfectly integrated with its environs. Take a leisurely stroll past the water feature and fire pit, arriving at a versatile studio complete with stylish timber floors, bathroom facilities and heating/air conditioning.
Those seeking a lifestyle property will not be disappointed. Blessed with the peace and privacy synonymous with the area, essential amenities such as Wonga Park Primary School, local shops and bus services are within momentary reach.
Additional features include a fantastic laundry, double garage with internal access, gas ducted heating, split system cooling, ceiling fans and innovative storage throughout.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has