9/184 Neerim Road, Carnegie
Quite and Convenient- Water usage cost included
Located at the rear of a secure block, only moments to Carnegie Village Shops, Carnegie or Glenhuntly train station, bus stop at your front door and more, we offer this comfortable and quiet apartment.
Featuring floating floor boards, separate modern kitchen with gas cooker, ample bench and cupboard space and room for a table. Master bedroom features built in robes and its own heater. The bathroom contains a bath with shower a vanity, toilet and washing machine facilities. The separate living room features a split system heating and cooling unit. Externally you will discover a single carport. - Water usage cost is included.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has