2/2 Yarmouth Street, Ringwood
SOLD - $923,500
High Quality Town Residence in Sensational Locale
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Enjoy perfect orientation and innovative family accommodation in a high-amenity address near Eastland and Ringwood Station. Quietly tucked away in a boutique group, this sophisticated three-bedroom town residence will delight with a desirable ground floor master bedroom, upstairs retreat and a fabulous alfresco deck bathed in northern sunshine.
Sized up for family life and styled for ease of living, the open-plan lounge and dining area is serviced by a first-class stone-topped kitchen equipped with a walk-in pantry and premium stainless-steel appliances. Luxury bathrooms including an ensuite will impress, along with a vast array of high-end finishes including hardwood floors, soaring ceilings and an abundance of storage throughout.
Climate-controlled with gas ducted heating and split system cooling, additional features include an oversized remote double garage, study nook and a handy guest powder room.
Ticking every box when it comes to convenience and low maintenance luxe, the home further benefits from its sought-after location; nestled between Proclamation and Jubilee Parks puts Aquanation, Aquinas College and Great Ryrie Primary School within easy walking distance. Prized zoning for Ringwood Secondary College adds to the appeal, as does expediency to EastLink and Costco.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has