1/12 Nelson Street, Ringwood
Rare Investment/Development Opportunity (STCA)
Two properties on the market together, representing incredible untapped potential in a highly regarded location. There’s the option to lease one or both of the existing homes, netting the astute investor some healthy returns. However, with a combined total land size of 1210sqm (approx.), the real value lies in the land, which has potential for a medium to high-density development (subject to council approval).
Whatever path you choose, you’ll reap the rewards. This unique position is located in the heart of Ringwood’s Metropolitan Activity Centre where millions of dollars in investment has transformed the local landscape. Mullum Mullum Creek lies at the rear of the property while Eastland, Costco and Ringwood Station are just metres away. Aquanation and EastLink are easily accessible, with a vast array of schools including Ringwood Secondary College (zoned) also nearby.
Unit 1 is a street-fronted weatherboard charmer featuring three robed bedrooms, one bathroom plus a large laundry with an additional WC. Off the kitchen, generous lounge/dining comes with an air conditioning unit. There’s also a double carport and north-facing deck.
Unit 2 is privately situated at the rear and offers three bedrooms, two bathrooms (ensuite to master), open-plan kitchen/meals and a spacious living room with study nook and air conditioning unit. Adding to the appeal is a double garage with a self-contained studio above, home office, workshop and a deck overlooking the creek.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has