2/22 Elizabeth Street, Doncaster East
Rare Single-Level Unit with Double Garage
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Advantaged by a brilliant position just 400m (approx.) from Jackson Court, this one-owner single-level unit is a perfect first home or downsizer, featuring rare double garaging, no Owners Corporation and a low maintenance garden courtyard.
Privately located at the rear of just one other dwelling, the home offers a well-appointed kitchen at the centre of a bright and spacious dual living arrangement. There are three bedrooms in total; the master boasts a walk-through robe to ensuite, while the remaining beds share a neat central bathroom with separate WC. Further benefits include a large laundry with outdoor access, gas ducted heating, two split system air conditioners and a water tank for the garden.
Interested parties will need to act fast to secure this hidden gem. Single-level dwellings are in high demand, particularly in this first-class location zoned for Doncaster Secondary College, close to the Eastern Freeway and Westfield. Aldi, Dan Murphy’s, shops and cafes are within a leisurely stroll of this premier address, with city bus services also accessible at the end of the street.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has