4/18 Premier Avenue, Vermont
SOLD - $768,000
Where Quality Meets Convenience
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Delivering innovative space with a low maintenance edge, this modern townhouse presents the ultimate lifestyle package for first home buyers, downsizers or investors. Quietly tucked away in a boutique group of five, the residence has been beautifully styled top-to-toe with fresh paint, polished floorboards and plantation shutters, ensuring a warm and inviting ambience throughout.
On the ground floor, a formal lounge is complemented by a separate open-plan living/dining space, which is bookended by a stylish stainless-steel appliance kitchen and a private garden courtyard. Upstairs, two robed bedrooms share a study nook and a contemporary central bathroom with an ensuite-effect to the master. An additional toilet can be found on the lower level in the laundry.
Equipped with countless high-end extras, this stunning home also includes; high ceilings, three split system units, a remote garage with rear roller door and CCTV.
The lucky purchaser will relish the peace and quiet afforded by this ‘premier’ address, which is within momentary reach of EastLink, major shopping centres and public transport. Prized zoning for Vermont Secondary College and Rangeview Primary School only adds to the appeal.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has