1/6 Pendle Street, Box Hill
Enticing charm in an enviable position! (Garden maintenance included)
Situated within a quiet street in the heart of Box Hill we have on offer this elegant and well presented home, perfect for all!
High ceilings are a feature throughout the residence, which presents two good-sized bedrooms with built-in robes, a study and a luxury spa-bath in a bathroom that shines with contemporary style.
Complementing the elegant fireside lounge is an ultra-functional family meals zone which embraces the state of the art kitchen and opens onto the nifty low maintenance courtyard.
Additional features include; polished feature floorboards, ducted heating, a split system air-conditioning unit, dishwasher and stainless steel appliances plus a single car garage with workshop and storage space.
Located close to Box Hill Centro, Box Hill Train Station, Box Hill High School, Our Lady of Sion College, and short drive to Box Hill Tafe, Box Hill Hospital and Westfield Doncaster Shoppingtown.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has