10/35-39 Bourke Street, Ringwood
You can’t beat Bourke!
Wanting to move into a dynamic complex which has combined style, class & quality and chosen an excellent address - just metres walk from Eastland Shopping Centre, Ringwood Train Station, parks and close to great schools. A flexible floor plan has been provided with open plan living areas downstairs and great size bedrooms upstairs all with generous robe space & ensuite to the main. Beautiful kitchen features granite bench tops, great storage space, dishwasher and sparkling stainless steel appliances. The bathroom is beautiful and hotel like shower. The list of features is endless, security gate entrance, intercom system, ducted heating, air conditioners upstairs and down, storage shed, single remote garage with internal access. You won’t want to miss this one.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has