509/1 Colombo Street, Mitcham
Convenience And Low Maintenance In Excellent Location
A Must To Inspect!
Be charmed by this one (1) bedroom home positioned in a sought after complex in Mitcham. With the Mitcham train station and bus transport at its doorstep, it has close proximity to all the restaurants, cafes and convenient amenities in Mitcham, including Eastland Shopping Centre and Costco in Ringwood. Eastlink and Eastern Freeway are also within easy access. Perched up on the fifth (5th) floor, this home has a sweeping view across Mitcham. It is immaculately presented and is poised for anyone looking for convenience and lifestyle. The natural light flowing through the home, brings out the charm and simplicity of its interior. The open plan of the living, dining and kitchen, spreads out to a private balcony, most ideal for family and social entertainment. The functional kitchen is well equipped with stainless steel appliances, perfect for the home-chef. The good size bedroom with built in robe is serviced by a central bathroom with shower and WC facility. This home continues to deliver with split system heating and cooling, European laundry, intercom for access, central courtyard, secure undercover parking, direct lift access, reception foyer and building security.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has