20 Oliver Street, Ringwood
$400 per week
Space And Convenience In Excellent Location
A Must To Inspect!
Enjoy this three (3) bedroom home in one of the best locale of Ringwood. It has close proximity to Ringwood train station, COSTCO and all the convenient amenities in Eastland Shopping and easy access to Eastlink. Extremely well presented, this home has abundance natural light flowing through bringing out the spaciousness of its interior. Upon entry, one is greeted by an expansive lounge. It is complemented by a defined spacious kitchen/meals with pantry. The internal laundry has space possibilities. The three (3) good size bedrooms with built in robes are serviced by a central bathroom with separate WC facility. It boasts of a sunroom/home office option which opens out to a covered porch leading to the backyard. This home continues to deliver with a spacious double lock up garage, plenty off-street parking, heating and cooling system. It is most ideal for tradesmen looking for space or tenants looking for short term stay/transition to another home.
The bungalow/granny flat and garden shed at the backyard are locked up and not in the lease. The property is leased as is where is. The lease is only for 6 months and any extension on a month to month will be at the owner’s approval.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has