36 Balmain Road, Mickleham
Space And Comfort In Excellent Location
A Must To Inspect!
Be impressed by this new single level four (4) bedroom home nestled in a good locale of Mickleham. With easy access to all the convenient amenities, this home is immaculately presented with an appealing interior poised for space and comfort. The natural light flowing through brings out the spaciousness of its interior. Upon entry, one is greeted by a spacious living room. This is complemented by an open plan of an expansive family/dining/kitchen area which opens out to a covered patio overlooking an enclosed private garden, perfect for any family or social entertaining. The defined spacious kitchen comes with a pantry, plenty of bench space and is well equipped with stainless steel appliances, most ideal for the family master-chef. There is internal access to a double lock up garage with remote control. The master bedroom has ensuite and built in robe. The other three (3) good size bedrooms with built in robes are serviced by a central bathroom with bath, shower and separate WC facility. The internal laundry with space possibilities has access to the patio. This home continues to impress with central heating and cooling system, alarm for home security, low maintenance garden and an enclosed back and side yard.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has