15/18 Lernes Street, Forest Hill
Easy Living on Lernes!
Low maintenance, light and very bright throughout, this very clean, two bedroom unit will please all those who inspect!
Located at the end of a court, and set on a beautifully maintained block, the unit has been freshly painted with brand new window furnishing through out and comprises of an entrance hall through to the good size lounge with carpet and dining area with floating timber floors. There is a gas heater in the lounge and split system heating/cooling in the dining area. The modern galley style kitchen offers stainless steel appliances, gas cooking and dishwasher, plus plenty of storage and timber flooring. Both bedrooms are large, with a walk in robe to the master bedroom and plenty of storage in the second bedroom. There is a central bathroom, separate WC, and separate laundry that leads out to the private rear courtyard. Access to the single remote garage is available from the rear yard. Located close to Brentford Square and Forest Hill shopping centers, with easy access to the Eastern and South Eastern Freeways.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has