41 Tunaley Parade, Reservoir
$730,000 - $800,000
Family Home on 586sqm Approx.
Here is a wonderful opportunity to put down roots in a convenient position near William Ruthven Secondary College, shopping centres and public transport. As an investment the value of this well-presented home is instantly apparent, however, if you’re searching for a place to renovate or redevelop (subject to council approval), this is also a valid contender. The property is located within a few minutes’ drive of the Metropolitan Ring Road, Thomastown Business Park and many great reserves.
The single-storey floorplan includes three generous bedrooms plus separate lounge and dining areas, all dressed in classic hardwood floors. A large kitchen will impress as will the well-appointed central bathroom with separate WC. Additional features include a versatile utility space with adjoining laundry and gas heating.
Set on a sunny, north-facing block of 586sqm (approx.), the home’s outdoor area is a blend of neat gardens and entertaining zones. There’s a double garage with workshop, which could be converted into a bungalow or additional living space (STCA), plus extra off-street parking suitable for boats, caravans or trailers.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has