719 & 818/20 Shamrock Street, Abbotsford
$400,000 - $440,000
Premier Inner-City Living
Located in the heart of Abbotsford on the cusp of the Yarra River, these two-bedroom apartments are an attractive option for young professionals, brilliantly placed to access Melbourne’s CBD.
Perched on the upper floors of a boutique complex, both feature open-plan living and dining areas, which adjoin private balconies. Awash with natural light, quality fittings and fixtures are on show throughout including stylish floorboards and soaring ceilings. The kitchens come equipped with stainless-steel appliances, while the bedrooms boast ample built-in storage. Further highlights include sleek bathrooms, heating/cooling, laundry facilities, intercom plus secure basement parking and storage.
A lifestyle opportunity like no other, residents of this premier address are granted exclusive access to a range of on-site facilities. Enjoy use of the indoor pool, gymnasium or the communal outdoor entertaining area with its views over leafy treetops and the river. Adding to the appeal, on the doorstep are walking trails and cafes, with Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre and public transport nearby.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has