719/20 Shamrock Street, Abbotsford
$400,000 - $440,000
Premier Inner-City Living
Located in the heart of Abbotsford on the cusp of the Yarra River, these two-bedroom apartments are an attractive option for young professionals, brilliantly placed to access Melbourne’s CBD.
Perched on the upper floors of a boutique complex, both feature open-plan living and dining areas, which adjoin private balconies. Awash with natural light, quality fittings and fixtures are on show throughout including stylish floorboards and soaring ceilings. The kitchens come equipped with stainless-steel appliances, while the bedrooms boast ample built-in storage. Further highlights include sleek bathrooms, heating/cooling, laundry facilities, intercom plus secure basement parking and storage.
A lifestyle opportunity like no other, residents of this premier address are granted exclusive access to a range of on-site facilities. Enjoy use of the indoor pool, gymnasium or the communal outdoor entertaining area with its views over leafy treetops and the river. Adding to the appeal, on the doorstep are walking trails and cafes, with Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre and public transport nearby.
Privy to breathtaking views of the Yarra River and surrounding parkland, this ground floor apartment delivers a unique take on inner-city living. Featuring a sprawling river-fronted courtyard with a large alfresco deck, revel in the tranquillity as you indulge in a morning coffee or afternoon drinks with friends.
The home’s modern interior is awash with natural light, with open-plan living/dining complemented by timber-look floors and a stainless-steel appliance kitchen. There are two robed bedrooms (master with ensuite) and a sleek central bathroom plus a discreet European laundry for your convenience. Further highlights include heating/cooling, a basement garage and additional storage.
Located in the Eden on the River complex, residents have exclusive access to a range of on-site facilities such as a staffed central hub to handle deliveries and all resident queries with after-hours assistance. There's also a pool, two gyms, three spas, a sauna, cinema room, private function spaces and a rooftop entertaining area with city views. Cafes including Frankie Says and Kitty Burns are just metres away, while Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre and CBD trams are also within easy walking distance.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our inspection processes:
• Our inspections are strictly by private appointment only. Please contact the agent first to arrange a time
• You may travel outside the 10 km radius to attend a pre-arranged inspection appointment
• You must complete and return a declaration form prior to the inspection appointment
• Only family members from the one household are permitted to inspect the property at any given time
• Face masks must be worn, unless an exemption applies
• Please maintain safe social distancing
• Avoid touching surfaces, including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has