5LG/13 Acacia Place, Abbotsford
$880,000 - $920,000
Serenity on the Yarra
Privy to breathtaking views of the Yarra River and surrounding parkland, this ground floor apartment delivers a unique take on inner-city living. Featuring a sprawling river-fronted courtyard with a large alfresco deck, revel in the tranquillity as you indulge in a morning coffee or afternoon drinks with friends.
The home’s modern interior is awash with natural light, with open-plan living/dining complemented by timber-look floors and a stainless-steel appliance kitchen. There are two robed bedrooms (master with ensuite) and a sleek central bathroom plus a discreet European laundry for your convenience. Further highlights include heating/cooling, a basement garage and additional storage.
Located in the Eden on the River complex, residents have exclusive access to a range of on-site facilities such as a staffed central hub to handle deliveries and all resident queries with after-hours assistance. There's also a pool, two gyms, three spas, a sauna, cinema room, private function spaces and a rooftop entertaining area with city views. Cafes including Frankie Says and Kitty Burns are just metres away, while Victoria Gardens Shopping Centre and CBD trams are also within easy walking distance.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has