3/7-9 Woodside Avenue, Ringwood
Well Presented and Well Located!
Positioned in a delightful no-through road, we have on offer this beautifully maintained property with serenity and charm that sets you right at ease.
From the exterior, this property looks and feels vibrant and well presented. Step inside and feel immediately welcomed by the homely presence, showcasing a spacious living area with a large window to draw in an abundance of natural light. A neutral palette is echoed throughout, resulting in a fresh aesthetic.
Conveniently located next to the lounge, the timber kitchen features wall-to-wall spaciousness and comprises a Chef electric wall oven, gas stove, tiled floor and backsplash, as well as a dining area incorporated into the space. Step outdoors to a sunny courtyard where you will enjoy the utmost privacy and pleasant tropical garden where you can relax freely. This extremely low-maintenance property leaves you more time for yourself.
The master bedroom boasts a triple built-in robe while the second robed bedroom is positioned away from the master for complete privacy. The tiled bathroom is centrally located and features a bath, frameless shower, timber vanity and separate toilet.
Other property features include; separate laundry, gas wall heater, split system air-conditioning, new carpet throughout, linen cupboard, blinds throughout, secure courtyard with Merbau landing, single garage with access to the rear and extra parking.
Situated only a short walk from Eastland Shopping Centre, Ringwood Railway Station, Ringwood Lake Park, Our Lady of Perpetual Help Primary School, Ringwood Secondary College, as well as being just a brief drive from EastLink freeway, Aquinas College, hospitals, restaurants and Aquanation. Inspection is a must!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has