101,108/5 Sherbrook Avenue, Ringwood
$519,000 - $535,000
Owners Corp. Fee less than $1500p.a
Located in the very heart of Ringwood within walking distance of Eastland Shopping Centre, ‘Sherbrook Central’ is a three-storey lift-accessible complex comprised of 30 boutique apartments. Offering luxurious and stylish living at an affordable price point, this is an opportunity both owner-occupiers and astute investors will not want to miss.
There are four dwellings available to choose from, each boasting a unique two-bedroom layout with open-plan living, secure basement parking and lockable storage. Dripping in designer finishes, high ceilings and engineered floors grace the interiors, which also include 2-pac kitchens with high quality Smeg appliances and double undermount sinks. Each home further benefits from its own private balcony with views.
Residents of ‘Sherbrook Central’ can enjoy easy access to Ringwood and Heatherdale Train Stations as well as EastLink/Eastern Freeway, Costco and Ringwood Square. Prized zoning for Ringwood Secondary College only adds to the appeal.
Apartments available to purchase:
Unit 101 – 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms + study nook, double balcony (95m2 approx.)
Unit 108 – 2 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms (85m2 approx.)
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has