9 Hotham Street, Templestowe Lower
SOLD - $1,440,000
A MUST SEE, 37 SQUARES APPROX. IN SIZE
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
One of Templestowe Lower’s finest offerings, this near-new architecturally designed masterpiece is a celebration of high-end luxury and five-star convenience, boasting house-like proportions and flawless finishes. Step inside and admire the sense of grandeur as engineered hardwood floors and high ceilings complement a considered four bedroom, three bathroom layout.
Delivering the space you need on a manageable scale to relax and entertain, the home features three generous living areas teamed with a large alfresco, separate balcony and a gourmet 2-pac kitchen beautifully appointed with a sizeable butler’s pantry, sleek stone bench tops and high quality Miele appliances.
Sleeping arrangements are also impressive with a choice of main bedrooms (ensuites, WIRs) found on each floor. An additional two bedrooms share a deluxe family bathroom with separate WC.
As the lucky resident of this meticulously styled and presented home, you’ll enjoy your own street frontage on a low maintenance 355sqm (approx.) allotment with no Owners Corporation. Further luxuries include a remote double garage with internal access, gas ducted heating, ducted refrigerated cooling, CrimSafe protection plus an alarm, video intercom and a security coded front door.
Located in the heart of Templestowe Lower where Macedon Square shops and cafes, bus services and Ted Ajani Reserve are within easy walking distance. Only moments from Templestowe Heights Primary, Templestowe College, the Eastern Freeway and Westfield, what more could you ask for?
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has