6/276 Canterbury Road, Heathmont
Set in a tranquil, landscaped location close to shops, schools and transport. Comprises three bedrooms, master with walk in robe and ensuite. Two rear bedrooms are spacious with built in robes and a centrally located bathroom to both bedrooms. There are two living areas, separated by a gourmet kitchen with gas cooking and dishwasher. The second living area features sliding door to a private paved courtyard perfect for entertaining and access to the remote controlled double garage. This townhouse also boasts ducted gas heating and split system in the lounge area for your comfort.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has