216/642 Doncaster Road, Doncaster
Luxury Apartment Living!
A highly sophisticated and chic urban lifestyle is enhanced by a resort-style sense of luxury in this superb, as new, 2-bedroom apartment, perched on the 2nd floor of the highly coveted ‘Nest at the Hill’ building.
This apartment offers spacious open-plan kitchen, living and dining area. Kitchen is superbly appointed with Miele appliances and stone benches as it flows easily to an undercover balcony that is suitable for year-round enjoyment.
Two generous bedrooms also encompass the property. Master is equipped with a built-in robe and ensuite, while the remaining bedroom also with built-in robe and serviced by a semi-ensuite/central bathroom.
Other property features includes; split-system heating/cooling, intercom system, 1 car space and European laundry. Also available the use of a communal swimming pool, gymnasium and 2 breath-taking rooftop BBQ areas with stunning views.
Situated in this high-profile position directly opposite Westfield Doncaster. You can just wander across the road to find a comprehensive selection of shops, eateries, cinemas and city-bound buses, while the Eastern Freeway, the Doncaster Park and Ride and plenty of buses to Box Hill are nearby as well. The Nest’ is a rare lifestyle offering indeed. Inspection is a must!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has