13/74 Warrandyte Road, Ringwood
$250,000 - $275,000
Located within the Blue Willows Aged Care Village in central Ringwood, this one bedroom unit presents over 55’s with a unique opportunity to downsize independently. The complex is a secure and community-minded environment that provides cooked meals, social activities and on-site nursing staff 24/7.
Fitted with emergency assist call buttons for your convenience, the home features a practical single-level layout with a dedicated parking space and its own private courtyard.
Inside, an open-plan living and dining area with split system heating/cooling is overseen by a well-appointed kitchen that boasts a 20 minute gas cut-off safety switch. The bathroom includes laundry facilities and assistance rails, while the bay-windowed bedroom has ample built-in storage, a ceiling fan, heating/cooling unit and safety feature for blind or hearing impaired individuals.
As a resident of Blue Willows, peace of mind is assured. You’ll enjoy easy access to local medical facilities and a wide range of events and services such as hairdressing and podiatry. For those who like to get out and about, Ringwood Bowls Club and RSL are nearby, with Eastland Shopping Centre, Ringwood Station and EastLink also within momentary reach.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has