2/2b Oliver Street, Ringwood
$610,000 - $670,000
Statement Style in Sought-After Location
Just moments from Ringwood’s vibrant Activity Centre, this benchmark home leads the way with a state-of-the art tri-level design comprising two bedrooms and a luxurious twin vanity bathroom. For the owner-occupier or investor, there’s much to love about this low maintenance yet sophisticated offering.
A remote garage provides secure entry to the interior where a study, powder room and dedicated laundry await. Upstairs, stylish timber floors and plentiful natural light grace the open-plan living/dining hub, which is bookended by a pair of balconies – perfect for entertaining or relaxation. The modern kitchen is compact but well-appointed featuring a full-suite of stainless-steel appliances including dishwasher, there’s also an additional powder room for your convenience. On the upper-most floor, private sleeping quarters will impress, with each bedroom boasting split system A/C units and innovative built-in storage.
Meticulous attention to detail and a long list of premium finishes are matched only by the home’s high-amenity location. Desirably zoned for Ringwood Secondary College and Mullum Primary School, other nearby conveniences include Eastland, EastLink, Costco and Ringwood Station.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has