37A Woodhouse Road, Doncaster East
SOLD - $1,070,000
Family-Sized Townhouse on Own Title
Zoned for East Doncaster Secondary College, this elegant town residence promises a low maintenance lifestyle for the modern family. Equally appealing as an investment with a long-term tenant currently in place, the home is convenient to a vast array of amenities including Tunstall Square and the Eastern Freeway.
Beautifully presented on its own title, the home offers spacious open-plan living and dining, complemented a versatile formal lounge/study option. Polished timber floors grace the entry level where a striking Caesarstone kitchen comes equipped with premium Smeg cooking appliances. Glass bi-folding doors open to a north-facing entertainer’s deck and landscaped yard.
Well-considered family accommodation sees all three bedrooms situated on the upper floor. The master is replete with a twin vanity ensuite and walk-in robe, while the children’s bedrooms share a family spa bathroom and separate powder room.
A remarkable opportunity to settle in a highly sought enclave, this feature-packed find also boasts: gas ducted heating, refrigerated cooling, video intercom, guest powder room and a double garage with internal access and rear roller door.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has