1 & 2/77 Maidstone Street, Ringwood
$860,000 - $938,000
Indulge in Brand New Brilliance
Offering contemporary elegance in an enviable Ringwood location, this boutique collection of townhouses is currently under construction with completion due in March 2021. Designed with the modern family in mind, each home makes a statement in low maintenance style with a practical three bedroom plus study layout complemented by a host of premium finishes as well as auto-double garaging and north-facing yards.
Interior highlights include engineered floorboards, 2.7m (approx.) high ceilings and gourmet kitchens boasting white matte 2-pac cabinetry, stone benches and Blanco appliances. Flexibility is a bonus for those with large or growing families; each home’s dual living arrangement is primed for relaxed living and entertaining, but there’s also the option to convert the upstairs living area into a fourth bedroom. Additional features will include multiple split system heating/cooling units, water tanks and sheds.
Just moments from Eastland Shopping Centre, Costco and Ringwood Station, this exceptional lifestyle project also enjoys close proximity to Aquanation and EastLink. Situated near Aquinas College, the family focus is enhanced by zoning for Marlborough Primary School and Heathmont College.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has