5/14 Sherbrook Avenue, Ringwood
The HUB: Brand New Luxury
A definitive statement in contemporary living, The HUB is perfectly positioned to take advantage of Ringwood’s elite lifestyle amenity. Comprised of 12 luxury townhouses, this brand new off-the-plan development will provide modern facilities and convenience to the lives of its occupants.
Combining a sophisticated façade with expertly curated interior spaces, each home has been designed to nurture a unique range of needs. All feature a practical three-bedroom layout, complemented by a spacious Caesarstone kitchen with Bosch appliances, open-plan living and low maintenance outdoor surrounds.
Less than 25kms from Melbourne’s CBD, a quick and seamless commute is assured with Ringwood Station within walking distance and the Eastern Freeway nearby. Costco, extensive parklands and walking trails are easily accessible, with The HUB also privy to endless dining, shopping and entertainment options at Eastland. Prized zoning for Ringwood Secondary College will appeal to families.
Act now to secure your desired residence and watch it come to life.
**Government grants and stamp duty savings are available for eligible buyers**
*Ensuites to all bedrooms
*4 toilets in total
*Instantaneous gas hot water system, solar hot water units
*Split system heating & cooling
*Engineered timber, porcelain & carpet floors
*Square set cornices
*2-pac kitchen cabinetry
For a full list of inclusions, please contact Aaron Chuah on 0436 652 959.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has