16 Reilly Street, Ringwood
SOLD - $1,160,000
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
This recently completed residential masterpiece offers 32 squares (approx.) of luxury living space characterised by vast walls of double-glazed glass, high quality Spotted Gum flooring and plentiful natural light. Beyond a striking façade and secure intercom entry, the home is a contemporary vision with voluminous proportions ideal for a growing or established family.
On the ground floor an intimate formal lounge is warmed by a gas log fireplace, while the open-plan living/dining domain is cleverly integrated with the alfresco. A prestige 2-pac kitchen also impresses featuring a large island bench and butler’s pantry with an additional cooktop and rangehood.
With an emphasis on versatility for today’s demanding lifestyles, each level is treated to its own master bedroom with ensuite and walk-in robe. Two additional robed bedrooms, a deluxe family bathroom and upper-level retreat add to the appeal.
Fulfilling the brief for easy maintenance, superior design ensures every convenience has been considered. Noteworthy appointments include an attractive garden with shed, ducted heating, evaporative cooling, a guest powder room, storage room in the laundry, remote controlled front security gate, remote single garage and an extra off-street parking space.
The home’s family credentials are further enhanced by a sought-after location just metres from Aquanation and Jubilee Park. Eastland, EastLink and Ringwood Station are easily accessible, as are countless schools including Aquinas College and Great Ryrie Primary.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has