217/1 Grosvenor Street, Doncaster
Lifestyle And Comfort in Excellent Location
A Must To Inspect!
Be impressed by this modern two bedroom home positioned in one of the best locale of Doncaster. Perked up on the second floor, it is minutes’ walk to all the convenient amenities in Doncaster Westfield Shopping Centre. It also has easy access to East Doncaster Secondary College and Eastern Freeway to the city. Immaculately presented, the open plan design of the living, dining and kitchen area opens out to a private balcony with a splendid view of the communal pool; perfect for any family or social entertaining. The natural light flowing into the home brings out its attractive interior spaciousness. It boasts of a high quality finishing built for comfort, lifestyle and low maintenance living. The functional kitchen with storage possibilities is well equipped with Miele stainless steel appliances, most ideal for the discerning chef. The master bedroom has a study nook and built in robes. The second bedroom with built in robes has direct access to the balcony. They are serviced by a central bathroom with shower and WC facilities. This apartment continues to impress with split system heating & cooling, European laundry, secured basement parking with storage cage, intercom camera/swipe card building security and bus transport to the city.
The property is available from 30 Jan 2021.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has