2 Bebs Court, Templestowe
SOLD - $1,315,000
Family Treasure in the East Doncaster Secondary Zone
In a quiet cul-de-sac on 804sqm (approx.), this magnificent family home offers a blissful lifestyle, just moments from countless conveniences. Amongst a beautiful garden setting, it features comfortable living areas and accommodating sleeping quarters, spread over a cleverly designed split-level floorplan.
All family members can discover their own piece of heaven within the home, as there are three generous living areas to choose from, including formal lounge and dining, casual meals and a spacious rumpus with OFP. Serviced by a neatly presented Oak kitchen with stainless-steel appliances, all open out to the undercover alfresco.
Family zoning sees the bedrooms ideally placed on the other side of the home for privacy, all three boast built-in robes and a share well-appointed bathroom with separate WC. The master also benefits from its own ensuite.
Large windows throughout bring in plentiful natural light, enhanced by soaring cathedral ceilings and a neutral colour palette. Additional luxuries include: gas heating, evaporative cooling, a double garage, outdoor storage and a sunny north-facing backyard.
Close to parklands and reserves, this exclusive address is within Templestowe but boasts prized zoning for East Doncaster Secondary College. Westfield, The Pines and Templestowe Village are a short distance away for all your shopping needs, while a fantastic bus network that includes services to nearby private schools is also convenient.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 20 people from any number of households may attend, subject to density quotient. Excludes children under one year of age, owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff required to conduct the inspection
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.