4 Latrobe Street, Box Hill South
SOLD - $651,000
Rare Combined 890sqm Approx. Opportunity
2 Latrobe Street, Box Hill South – 2 beds, 1 bath, 1 car $650,000 to $700,000
4 Latrobe Street, Box Hill South – 3 beds, 1 bath, 1 car $750,000 to $800,000
11 Clarke Street, Box Hill South – 2 beds, 1 bath, 1 car $650,000 to $700,000
Consider this: three adjoining blocks on a prominent corner site in the heart of Box Hill South, presented for sale together in a unique and exciting opportunity. Original homes occupy each lot and are all currently tenanted, ideal for investors with long-term aspirations. But with two street frontages and a combined total land size of 890sqm (approx.), this offering is equally appealing as a short-term investment whilst you contemplate a new home or multi-unit development here (subject to council approval).
Take advantage of this versatile address, expediently located behind Box Hill South’s shopping village where Aldi, restaurants and a selection of specialty stores reside. It’s all about lifestyle with Surrey Park, Aqualink Leisure Centre and public transport situated within easy walking distance, while Box Hill Central, Box Hill Hospital and TAFE are nearby.
A once in a generation opportunity, interested parties can alternatively purchase individual blocks if desired.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has