24 Wattle Valley Road, Mitcham
Peace & Tranquillity
Enveloped in the lush foliage of a very tranquil street on 710sqm (approx.), this welcoming home abounds with warmth and comfort. An abundance of natural light and accommodating space ensures this is a place fit for a couple or young family. Savvy investors will also take an interest, with potential to yield a great return on investment.
Polished floorboards and downlights grace the interior, offering a practical floorplan that separates the living areas from the sleeping quarters. Beginning with a formal lounge, the layout progresses to the spacious family/meals domain warmed by a brick fireplace, and a large kitchen boasting granite benches, a servery and stainless-steel appliances.
Climate-controlled with central heating and cooling systems, the home also features three bedrooms (two with built-in robes) that are serviced by a sky-lit twin vanity bathroom and separate WC. The dedicated laundry and slate-floored spa room are further highlights.
A verdant wonder with plentiful space to enjoy outdoor activities and fresh air, the backyard is feature-packed. In addition to a carport, there’s a Vergola covered entertaining area with a full external kitchen plus a bungalow, which could serve as additional accommodation or an office for those working from home.
On the high side of the street opposite a park, this unique offering won’t be on the market long. Located within walking distance of Antonio Park Primary School and Antonio Park, and in close proximity of Eastland and EastLink.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has