5 Honni Mews, Doncaster East
A Poolside Family Entertainer
Embracing elegant styling and immaculate contemporary finishes, this three bedroom family home enjoys a quiet cul-de-sac location in the East Doncaster Secondary zone.
Awash with natural light, the well-presented interior is complemented by polished floorboards and caters for entertaining as well as family life courtesy of two separate living domains. The formal lounge is privy to relaxing views, while the casual living/dining area opens onto an expansive alfresco deck. Fully landscaped gardens enhance the sense of privacy here, bordering the home and its spectacular in-ground salt-chlorinated and solar-heated pool.
Back inside, a modern kitchen will impress, as will the renovated bathrooms including the ensuite to the master bedroom. Gas ducted heating, split system units to all rooms and a double carport round out a comprehensive list of features.
Close to local shops, bus stops and schools, this poolside oasis will appeal to those after a quality family environment.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has