12 Burwood Avenue, Ringwood
2 or 3 Bedrooms
***Eligible buyers can enjoy the HomeBuilder Grant of $25,000 before 30th December 2020 PLUS the First Home Owner Grant of $10,000 and huge stamp duty savings for purchasing off-the-plan***
In a central Ringwood location, these expertly designed residences paint the perfect picture for simple suburban living. Consisting of two configurations including two-bedroom or three-bedroom options plus the added bonus of study zones included across all builds, these homes cater to an array of unique lifestyles.
Having such an advantageous position does not mean the buyer has to forego comfort with large balconies seamlessly intertwining both the outdoor and indoor areas, six-star energy ratings, stainless-steel appliances, quality flooring selection, split system heating and cooling, rainwater tanks and so much more.
Consider this exclusive location within a no-through road, quiet and private yet with all the amenities you’ll ever need at your fingertips. Such conveniences in walking distance include Ringwood Station, Eastland, Ringwood Square, Costco, Bunnings and Aldi. Further appealing places of interest consist of Ringwood Secondary College (zoned), EastLink, Aquanation, Ringwood Lake, Great Ryrie Primary School and Aquinas College.
*2-pac kitchen & stone benches
*Engineered timber floors
*Daikin heating/cooling system
*Double-glazed windows & doors
*Square set cornices
For a full list of inclusions, please contact Gavin Hoo on 0403 350 942.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has