64 Franklin Road, Doncaster East
SOLD - $1,321,800
Packed with Potential
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
Vast and versatile, this north-facing 759sqm (approx.) allotment with DDO8 overlay, offers builders and developers a potential multi-unit project or similar (subject to council approval). On site is an existing two-bedroom home, which presents a viable renting or live-in option whilst you contemplate your plans. Neat as a pin, it features spacious lounge and dining, a separate kitchen, central bathroom, dedicated laundry and a flexible bungalow/third bedroom option. Desirably zoned for East Doncaster Secondary College and Donburn Primary School, this premium address is also convenient to Devon Plaza, Tunstall Square and Westfield, with bus services and the Eastern Freeway nearby.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing agent
• Up to 20 people from any number of households may attend, subject to density quotient. Excludes children under one year of age, owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff required to conduct the inspection
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.