1/90 David Street North, Knoxfield
Love the Lifestyle
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
One of just three luxury dwellings, this four bedroom street-front residence is the epitome of executive excellence.
With generous dimensions and high ceilings, its open-plan living/dining zone seamlessly integrates with a gourmet stone-topped kitchen boasting a full complement of stainless-steel appliances and a huge walk-in pantry. From here sliding doors access the alfresco deck and low maintenance courtyard - a fabulous outdoor entertaining space.
Buyers will appreciate the versatility of the floorplan, which offers a choice of master bedrooms on each floor. Both come equipped with plentiful built-in storage and their own ensuite, with the upstairs selection further benefitting from a private balcony treated to relaxing street views. Two additional bedrooms share a family bathroom and ground floor powder room.
As one would expect from a home of this calibre, a host of luxuries are all included: gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, solar panels, alarm system, CCTV and intercom, shed, water tank and a remote double garage with internal access. The location only adds to the appeal, walking distance to Lakewood Nature Reserve and a short drive to Westfield Knox, with schools and bus services nearby.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has