43A Kemps Street, Ringwood East
Near New Luxury!
Spacious with stunning finishes throughout and full of natural light, the property offers a two living areas with one being a spacious open plan kitchen, living and dining leading towards a sliding door which integrates to an expansive patio, perfect for entertaining and a low maintenance yard. Kitchen boasting stainless steel appliances, walk-in pantry, expansive island bench and stone benchtop.
Four generous sized bedrooms encompass the property. Master bedroom offering a walk-in-robe and an ensuite. While the remaining bedrooms all generous in size are equipped with built in robes and serviced by the central bathroom.
Other property features includes double remote car garage, evaporative heating and cooling system, intercom, under stair storage, internal laundry, and polished floors throughout.
Located close to Burnt Bridge Shopping Centre, Mullum Mullum Creek Trail, Maroondah Hospital, Ringwood East Reserve, Melba College, as well as being just a brief drive from Ringwood East Railway Station, Ainslie Parklands Primary School, The Good Shepherd Primary School, Tintern Grammar, Aquinas College and EastLink freeway offering vast access to surrounding areas. This property won’t last long!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange a private inspection with the listing Agent
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has