16 Inez Avenue, Ringwood
Potential Packed in Prime Location
On-site and online auction
Anywhere Auctions – register to bid via link below
In a highly sought tree-lined street sits this character three-bedroom plus study home on 670sqm (approx.). A practical layout sees a large lounge with gas heater lead to the centrally placed kitchen and meals area. Further to this, a light-filled family room progresses outside to a covered deck and sprawling north-facing gardens. Back inside, the bedrooms are equipped with built-in storage and serviced by a two bright bathrooms. Additional features include a double carport and shed.
Subject to council approval, the block would be the perfect site for brand new development, while others may wish to take advantage of the family-friendly locale and build a dream home. Providing easy scope for update, the existing residence will also appeal to renovators.
Located for a lifestyle, this fantastic opportunity is within walking distance of Eastland, Ringwood Station and Costco. EastLink/Eastern Freeway access is nearby, while Proclamation Park and Aquanation are also convenient. Best of all, this standout address has prized zoning for Ringwood Secondary College and Great Ryrie Primary School.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has