2/10 Reilly Street, Ringwood
Stress-Free Living in the Heart of Ringwood
Sure to appeal to a broad range of buyers, this private haven has been beautifully updated for modern, low maintenance living. The rear home of two on a substantial 594sqm (approx.) block, it features a freshly painted interior with new floors and LED lighting throughout.
Understated decor enhances the light-filled floorplan, where a dual living arrangement is complemented by a well-appointed kitchen with walk-in pantry and a small outdoor deck. Each of the bedrooms boast plentiful proportions as well as built-in storage and the service of a large bathroom complete with shower, bath and separate WC.
Additional luxuries include: gas ducted heating, split system cooling, a double garage with internal access and a good-sized, easy-care yard.
Feature-packed for immediate enjoyment, buyers will further appreciate the convenience this stunning home affords, located in the very heart of Ringwood. All amenities are within momentary reach - Eastland, Ringwood Station and EastLink/Eastern Freeway plus Jubilee Park, Aquanation and a host of sought-after schools.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has