7/167 Lower Heidelberg Road, Ivanhoe East
$480 per week
Easy Walk to Shops, Cafe's, Parks, Train & More...
Centrally located, opposite Ivanhoe Park and within easy walking distance of local shopping/cafe's, Chelsworth Park, Yarra River Trail, Ivanhoe Train Station, local schools and more, we offer this immaculately presented, near new home.
Light and spacious throughout, the attractive floorplan offers two generous bedrooms with built-in robes, sleek stone kitchen with adjoining lounge/dining area, great paved balcony for entertaining, central bathroom (no bath) and European laundry.
One of only 14 apartments, there is also secure basement parking for 1 car plus a storage cage.
Endless features of this stunning home include; split system heating/cooling, Bosch Induction cooking, integrated dishwasher, stone bench top, mirrored splashback, new fridge, mounted television, washing machine, floorboards to living area, carpets to bedrooms, plantation shutters, remote blinds, remote flyscreen to balcony, intercom and down lights.
Also within close proximity of the Austin Hospital, Burgundy Street, Eastern Freeway and Westfield Doncaster.
Outstanding location, great size, spotless home, act fast.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.