14 Mintaro Court, Templestowe
4 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom House with option for 6 Bedroom, 3 Bathroom by negotiation...
Located in a quiet court, within moments of Ruffey Lake Park, Rieschiecks Reserve, Westerfolds Park, Westfield Doncaster, The Pines, Macedon Square Shopping Centres and more, we offer the rare opportunity to occupy this spacious, low maintenance home.
The light and flexible floorplan offers endless living and entertaining options.
Upstairs comprises four generous bedrooms with built-in robes and parquetry flooring, main with full ensuite, central bathroom (separate bath and shower) plus small sitting room with balcony.
The downstairs area consists of a large timber/caesar stone kitchen, expansive living/meals area, formal lounge/dining rooms plus a separate open study. There is also a lower level offering internal access from the double remote garage, a third bathroom, kitchenette and access to the rear yard which offers a private grassed area with plenty of room to play plus an undercover patio.
Features of this great home include; gas ducted heating, evaporative cooling, stainless steel appliances, dishwasher and four toilets.
Also within close proximity of Eastlink/Eastern Freeway.
Please note: If required, a further 2 bedrooms plus study are located downstairs and can be provided by negotiation.
Excellent location, great size, spotless home, act fast.
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has