12B Carween Avenue, Mitcham
Perfectly Located Unit! (Water Usage Included)
Situated within Mitcham’s leafy and most desired street we have on offer this neat, tidy, newly renovated unit perfect for all!
This property consists of a well sized living, dining, and newly renovated kitchen. One spacious bedroom with built-in robe and serviced by a beautiful renovated bathroom.
Other property features include; good size backyard yet low maintenance perfect for gardeners, newly renovated internal laundry and split system heating and cooling.
Superbly positioned a stone's throw from Rangeview shops, and a short walk to Mitcham Train Station and shopping precinct. Short drive to Rangeview Primary School and Vermont Secondary College, and handy to local parks, Eastland Shopping Centre and Eastlink. This one won’t last long! Inspect now!
Photo ID may be requested at this inspection prior to entry.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes as we navigate the current Coronavirus (COVID-19) situation.
• Inspections are strictly by appointment only. Please register your contact details to arrange an inspection with the listing Agent
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance including PhilipWebb staff
• Face masks must be worn at all times
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has
We’re all in this together and we thank you for your understanding.