22 Old Warrandyte Road, Ringwood North
Fabulous Family Flair
Be entranced by the charm of this modern single-level family home encased in low maintenance gardens on 550sqm (approx.). Built in 2014, sleek finishes harmonise with creature comforts to create an environment of warmth and style. Floating bamboo floors, plantation shutters and abundant natural light complement the home’s unique yet practical layout.
A versatile dual living arrangement (incorporating formal and informal domains) is serviced by a gourmet kitchen, which is offered with a fabulous butler’s pantry, stone bench tops and high quality stainless-steel appliances. From here, sliding doors lead to the undercover alfresco deck that’s primed for all-weather occasions.
Highly accommodating, the sleeping quarters comprise spacious bedrooms and an immaculate main bathroom, with the master benefitting from generous proportions and its very own ensuite.
Feature-packed for immediate enjoyment, additional features to this standout home include: ducted heating, evaporative cooling, a cosy gas log fireplace, ducted vacuum, water tank and garaging for three cars.
Within the local area is a wonderful array of parks and walking trails plus convenient bus access. North Ringwood Shopping Centre, Eastland and EastLink are moments away, while schools such as Ringwood North Primary, Norwood Secondary College and the prestigious Yarra Valley Grammar are also nearby.
***PhilipWebb Real Estate Coronavirus Update***
The health of our valued clients and staff is our highest priority. Please note the following changes to our open for inspection processes:
• Open for inspections are now permitted
• The maximum number of people that may attend is subject to density quotient: one person per two sqm rule applies
• Maximum number of people includes all individuals present i.e. owners, residents and PhilipWebb staff. Infants under one year of age are not included
• Your contact details must be provided to PhilipWebb staff
• Please maintain safe social distancing of 1.5m from anyone in attendance
• Avoid touching surfaces including fittings and fixtures within the property
• Hand sanitiser is provided
We kindly ask that you refrain from attending an inspection if you:
• Are experiencing flu-like symptoms
• Have tested positive to, or have recently been in contact with someone diagnosed with Coronavirus
• Have recently travelled overseas or have been in direct contact with someone who has